CNS shares in the cost of premiums for coverage for the employee, spouse and dependents. The plans provide for catastrophic coverage, preventative care, pharmacy and mental health benefits.
- Dental Insurance: CNS shares in the cost of premiums for coverage for the employee, spouse and dependents. The dental plan covers 100% for preventive services (dental exams, x-rays and cleanings) as well as coverage for restorative dental work.
- Life Insurance: Full time employees receive life insurance coverage of 1.5 times their annual salary up to $150,000. Dependent children and spouse each receive $2,000 in coverage . This is provided at no cost to the employee.
- Long Term Disability: Full time employees receive long term disability coverage that provides 60% of you base monthly earnings, provided at no cost to the employee.
- Employee Assistance Program: The CNS Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers professional counseling services to all CNS employees and their immediate family members. The EAP offers free, brief, confidential counseling by licensed healthcare professionals for crisis intervention, caregiver issues and 24-hour crisis intervention.
EMPLOYEE ELECTED VOLUNTARY BENEFITS
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Employees can select to participate in the Flexible Spending Account that assists in paying for out of pocket eligible healthcare or eligible childcare and elder care.
- GAP Insurance: Employees have an option to purchase GAP insurance that provides reimbursement for in-patient and out-patient claims which would otherwise be paid by you as part of your health insurance deductible.
- Voluntary Life / AD & D: if you feel your family needs more protection, CNS provides you the opportunity to purchase additional voluntary coverage.
- Colonial Life & Accident: CNS offers voluntary benefits through Colonial Life and Accident. All costs for these benefits are paid for by the employee. Options include: short term disability, accident coverage, cancer, critical illness and medical bridge.
Eligible CNS employees enjoy the benefits of utilizing accrued time off in the following categories: vacation, sick leave, 3 floating holidays, and 7 paid holidays.
Additional special circumstance paid time is available for eligible employees, and includes: bereavement leave, and jury / witness duty.
Our 403(b) provides CNS employees an opportunity to designate pre-tax earnings to the CNS retirement plan. This program provides for a wide range of investment options to the employee to prepare for retirement.
CNS encourages the ongoing development and education of its employees by offering an educational assistance program. CNS offers up to $1,500 per year for eligible expenses for employees who are continuing their career development.