Community Nursing Services bills most major insurances directly for most immunizations; however it is your responsibility to verify which immunizations are covered under your plan.
We recommend you check with your provider by telling them you will be receiving your shot from CNS, “under Home Health Clinic billing.” It is important to note that your provider may or may not cover services provided by our clinic.
We accept cash, checks or major credit cards
CHARITABLE CARE PROGRAM
If you do not have insurance, are under-insured or do not have the means to pay for immunizations or flu shots, you may be eligible to receive no-cost immunizations and flu shots through the CNS Charitable Care program.
We partner with these major underwriters
- The State of Utah Vaccines For Children Program - provides vaccines which we provide to children whose parents or guardians may not otherwise be able to afford them.
- United Way Salt Lake Collective Impact Program – Provides immunizations and flu shots delivered by CNS for Promise Partner Schools in the Collective Impact.
- Thomas T. and Janet T. Dee Foundation –This grant provides no-cost flu shots to children and families living in Northern Utah.
- Utah Medical Association Foundation - This grant provides no-cost flu shots to children and families living the state of Utah.
- 3M Foundation - This grant provides no-cost flu shots to children and families living the state of Utah.
To find out if you are eligible to receive no-cost immunizations and flu shots please contact us at (801) 207-8777.